Gautam Pant is an Associate Professor at NTPC School of Business, having over 23 years of work experience in Industry and academia. He is a Fulbright Scholar who pursued his fellowship program at Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA. Gautam has worked with India’s largest power generation company NTPC Ltd. During his job tenure he has worked in various areas pertaining to civil and HR. Subsequently he taught at RICS School of Built Environment and was the Associate Director(Programmes) for the Construction Project Management program. His experience includes a stint as Chief Business Officer, Tracecost®, a start-up , providing technology solutions for project management. His research interests include topics related to leadership, organizational development, knowledge management, quality management, and stakeholder management. www.linkedin.com/in/gautamfulbright
- Associate Professor, NTPC School of Business
- Fulbright Fellow
- Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager
Ex-Member, Screening committee at USIEF
AWARDS & HONORS
Winner of Presentation competition, organized by Amity Business School, with participation from leading corporates across India.
Merit Certificate holder in recognition of meritorious performance during Executive Training program at NTPC.
Gold Medallist (CGPA 4.98/5) for being the best graduating student in Civil engineering,
Distinction of being The Dean’s List candidate ( Top 10%) in both semesters during MBA at S.P Jain
High-performance merit award for three years (2015-16,2016-17, 2018)
Winner of several awards for public speaking during job tenure at NTPC and during School.
- PhD, IIT Delhi
- Global MBA (HR), S P Jain Centre of Management Dubai and Singapore
- B. Tech. (Civil Engineering), G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology
- Mentoring Skills Course, from Uttarkhand Academy of Administration Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Skill
- Assessment Process (ESAP), from the forum of Emotional Learning Intelligence.
Competency Mapping, certification from International Business Certification.
- Certificate Course on Knowledge Management from IIM, Ahmedabad.
- Certified Assessor in Learning Style Inventory.
- Certification issued by HR Anexi Pvt. Ltd. & Psytech International, UK.
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor for ISO:9001:2000
- Pant G. and Sinha S. (2015) Developing Flexible Leaders Flexibly, in Sushil, K. T. Bhal and S. P. Singh (Eds.), Managing Flexibility: People, Process, Technology and Business, Flexible Systems Management, Springer: New Delhi).
- Paper titled “Developing Flexible Leaders Flexibly”, included in the Glogift International conference ‘2013 at IIT Delhi.
- Paper Titled “Leadership in Indian Public Sector: A Practice-Based View”, included at Sixteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management, held at UTS, Sydney
- Study project on development of Leadership in Global Context, during Fulbright Fellowship, with a focus to suggest solutions for leadership development programs of companies like TATA motors, Cognizant, etc.