Dr. Janakaraj is a competent professional with over 25 Years of experience in Project Planning, Monitoring, Management, Implementation, and Resource Management. The last assignment was a Director of Environmental Solutions and Consultancy, a consulting company based out of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Expertise in Programme management, documentation, liaising with government departments at all levels across geographies, donor agencies, and NGOs. Adept in assessing project proposals, especially in the field of environment, health and safety, energy, and natural resources management. I had demonstrated strong organizing skills, a public speaker, motivator, team player, and a decisive leader with a successful track record in handling a large team of professionals. I possess strong research, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ph.D. in Ecology and Environmental Sciences, Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry, India
- Diploma in Environmental Education Processes in Formal Education, Uppsala University, Uppasala, Sweden
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Madurai Kamaraj, University, Tamil Nadu, India
- Master of Science in Biology, Annamalai University, Chitambaram, Tamil Nadu, India
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India