Dr Rajeshwari Narendran is Ph.D. in Management & MBA. Andrew Towl Scholar- Harvard Business School (GloColl and CWW), Boston, USA & FDP IIM-A 2009. She has the distinction of being the first ever woman and youngest National President of Indian Society for Training & Development, New Delhi, India (2013-14). She is first woman to be elected in any professional body in HR & Management Across Asia. She is currently the National Council Member with Higher Education Council of Women International Chamber of Commerce and Industries, a State coordinator of All Ladies League. Recently she has been nominated as Board member to the Pravasi Legal Aid Cell for gulf countries for supporting the working people of India abroad for the rehabilitation, rights, dignity, safety, compensations, empowerments and mental moral support in distress etc.
She is external IC member for POSH in IIM Udaipur. She is also Advisory Board Member in many organisations like Arogya World, Microlight
Finance, and Rajasthan Council for Education Administration and Management. She has been inducted recently in Association of Global Business, Research and Practice, USA which represents in B schools of 119 universities from across the globe. She has been actively involved in Feliciano Center for Women Entrepreneur ship programs at
Montclair State University, New Jersey.
Currently she is Director, NTPC School of Business, Noida mentored by IIM She formerly was Professor, Head Business Administration and Director MHRM, M L Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Visiting Professor to IIM Udaipur, IIM Ahmedabad and many Universities across the globe and former Director Academy of HRD. She has delivered Lectures and Trainings at Harvard Business School as well. She also has a rare attribute of being a Psycho Dynamic Analyst helping Indian Public sector giants corporate like BOB, NTPC, DGH, Ministry of Petroleum, Accenture, Reserve Bank of India, NCFE, PGCL, Punjab National Bank, CII, Rubamin, RCFL, etc to hire and promote leadership pipeline and Training.
She has established first Behavioural lab in any University in India.
Her work for emancipation of rural and tribal women and Make a difference (MAD) initiative for rural and youth development have been greatly appreciated by various State Governments and Govt of India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Middle East countries to mention few. She has motivated around 6.5 lakh students and make a difference social workers to contribute to self and social development and nation building.
She is a coach, evangelist and a great motivational speaker and her immense positive energies inspires hundreds of thousands of women around the globe as a role model. She has been leading the MDP for women entrepreneurs at IIM U.
AREA OF RESEARCH
- Psychodynamic Analysis, Behavioral Science
- Human Resource Development
- Organization Development
- Business Transformation
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Happiness & Workplace Dynamics
- Empowerment & Inclusion
- Workplace Conflicts
Psycho Dynamic Analyst helping Indian Public sector giants corporate:
- Bank of Baroda
- NTPC Ltd.
- Directorate General of Hydrocarbons
- Ministry of Petroleum
- Reserve Bank of India
- National Centre for Financial Education, etc
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Visiting Professor to IIM Udaipur
- IIM Ahmedabad in FDP and many Universities
AWARDS & HONORS
Dr Rajeshwari is a popular trainer/ HRD Consultant and so far trained record breaking 85000 plus aspirants in India and abroad. National/International awards-
- ISTD National Fellow, Vivekananda National Award for Excellence in HRD & Training 2009.
- International Case Research Fellowship 2011 from SGBED, (USA),
- Maharana Raj Singh Award and Ambassador of Goodwill, GSE, California
- NEBAA (USA) International Best Paper Award on HRD practices.
- Samarpan Award -excellence in empowering women.
- She was awarded as Super Achiever Award for women in HRD research and development for her 25 years of contribution in the World HRD Congress.
- She received the “Global Award for Women making the world a better place to live” in Thailand in June 2018.
- She recently has been Awarded with Life Time Achievement as
women leader by NIFT and Guild of newspapers.
- She has been awarded by a certificate of Leadership by Golden Book of Records as well as Human rights international and SPAA for her poem on Arjuna Awardees of India.
- She was Awarded as Woman of Many Firsts by Rajasthan Cricket Association and City Administration of Udaipur on 8th March 2022.
- Hindustan Times 50 iconic women leaders Award and Bharat Gaurav Samman are scheduled to be bestowed upon Dr Rajeshwari as well.
Research Publication/Articles-173+, Books- “Innovations in HRD and Training” Excel Books 2014 and 2021. She has written for two chapters on Indian Women in Leadership and Asian Women Leaders published by Palgrave McMillan, USA. She is leading the Women in Power interview series in Business Manager, a popular Journal in HR/IR.
She is also on the advisory editorial board of International Journal of HRD Practice Policy and Research, UK; ECNR, Canada and former Chief editor of IJTD.
She has been Board Member International Federation for Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO) and served as member, Developing Countries Concern Committee IFTDO representing in UNO. She is working for development of Women in Leadership and Diversity policies at Global Level. She is also leading a project on emotional abuse awareness campaign as per UN women mandate.
SHE WAS AWARDED BY WOMEN ECONOMIC FORUM as EXCEPTIONAL LEADER OF EXCELLENCE. She is a certified practitioner from many global platforms in multiple behavior therapies.
Workshops conducted :-
Corporate focus:- Human Resource Development/ Psychometric analysis, Enneagram coaching, OD, Organisation Transformation, Stress Management, Women Empowerment, Mental wellbeing, work life Balance and all HR and managerial
- Participatory techniques for school and college teachers
- Taining of Trainers
- Make a difference and self empower for excellence
- Youth and tribal self help groups
- Happy Parenting
- Awareness on emotional abuse
- Managerial effectiveness etc
- Psychometric counseling
- Enneagram for personal excellence
- All HR managerial and socio-cultural aspects deeply covered
For any further details pls contact on email given